Monday, March 14, 2011

VIRTUAL BAKE SALE

VIRTUAL BAKE SALE

Choose your Favorite Baked Goods - 100% of proceeds go to Japan Disaster Relief!

The idea got started in January of last year - watching the TV coverage of the devastation in Haiti, I wanted to do something - I knew I had to do something. I didn't have alot of money to donate myself..... but I had an idea about how to raise money for the Red Cross disaster relief. We could hold a bake sale -- a virtual, online bake sale!

And now - watching the devastation in Japan - I knew that it was time to do it again - so this is the return of the VIRTUAL BAKE SALE - this time to benefit the relief effort in Japan!

I love to bake, and people love to enjoy what I bake.... so I am offering you the opportunity to make a delicious purchase - 100% of your purchase will go to the American Red Cross for their disaster relief program. Ebay is waiving their fees - and I am charging just $10.50 - the cost of a flat rate priority box for shipping... the rest is on me. I bake with fresh, all natural and whole grain ingredients.

Photobucket

Choose from some of my favorite baked suggestions listed below -- but if you have our own special favorite - let me know, and I will make it for you, if I can. All cakes will be baked inside of collectible tins - great for shipping, and reusable for all sorts of great purposes! The tin pictured above is a sample of the type that I use.

If you prefer no nuts, no wheat, no added sugar, or any other special request - just let me know! If you would like to treat a special friend to a delicious treat - let me know and I will ship to your friends and family! I'll even include a card from you. Just let me know what you would like.

Shipping will be by priority mail - I will not ship on Friday or Saturday so that your cake will not have to sit around the post office over the weekend. I will ship to any address in the USA - but unfortunately, no International Orders due to customs restrictions. Please contact me if you have any questions or special requests. Make sure to indicate your choice of cake on your order!

SOME OF MY FAVORITE SUGGESTIONS:

Rich chocolate cake (I use organic chocolate)
Cranberry Nut Bread
Banana Bread
Lemon Blueberry Bread
Gooey Chocolate Brownies (with or without nuts)
Chocolate Chip White Cake
Martha's Spice Cake
Carrot Cake
Mo's Famous Apple Cake (my mother's favorite recipe)
**Or tell me what your favorite is..........

Check out our eBay Store, Ayuni Gifts of the World


No comments: